Would this HID kit work?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I went and looked at that kit. The sale price is great, BUT, by the time you add all the other stuff in(which you'll need) you're right back at the higher price.

Second, this is only a high/low kit. the low will be the xenon bulbs and the high is a dinky little halogen bulb that you could hold a lighter in front of the truck and get more light!

Third, what you really need/want is a bi-xenon kit. High and low are both on the xenon bulb. Much, much more light.

Fourth, I have been through all of this with my vehicles, so I know what I talkin' about here. My recommendation is to go to the link below and look up the 9007 bulbs, bi-xenon, digital ballasts. They already come with a lifetime warranty and everything is in the kit for $161.99. Which will end up being the same as hid nation after you add all that stuff you need to make it work!! Plus you can get the new version 55watt bulbs for that price. Your call, but you know, buy cheap, buy twice!! Bob

What else do I need other than the kit mentioned in my first post? I just want something simple, plug-n-play style if able.

Go check out www.carhidkits.com

I am running these HIDs on my '04, and they are great. It was a simple plug-n-play installation. Quick and easy.

Latest posts