Would You Take Your Kid to THIS Day Care?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From tracnblack...

My son's daycare was open 24 hours, 6 days a week,. I work at the Saturn/G.M. Plant

in Spring Hill, Tn. Are you close to the Oklahoma City/Trailblazer Plant, Nelson? They

may have a non-traditoinal work schedule that differs from what most of you all are use

to... And therefore feel the need to provide 24-hour daycare, or close to it, to fill the needs

of all of the families that live near the plant. Long as the mommies and daddies are putting

nuts and bolts on a car, or something else, and not out doing the "Crack's Cocaines",

all should be fine!

:)

tracnblack,

This place is about 5 miles from the GM plant, but since that plant is closed, I doubt that is why their hours are so long. It's more likely they cater to Tinker AFB, which is only one mile from this child development center and also has a lot of shift workers.

I agree with Chet, MJ's would be worse. Perhaps his brother Tito runs this place. lol

I'm sure this is a fine business, but they really need to change their name. Heck, even Pee-Wee's Playhouse might be an improvement. :D

Latest posts