Wrecked it

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well i fell victim to the snow storm of 2010 here in Texas....slick road got me! now i need a passenger side bed panel, rear bumper cover, front bumper cover and rear bumper.....the underneath part. anyone no of any parts near houston texas?

That sucks man, hope your ok though......

www.car-part.com

Also there was a member in the S&S selling bed parts..

Todd Z

i will look and see, i love my truck and gosh forbid i have to buy another one now, i was gonna get one this summer, but may be time if the frame is bent.

I had much of the same damage last month (rear bumper and side panel). It was expensive ($2500) but my body shop was able to get the parts. My insurance company cover most of the costs. Bumper damage and the rear side panel are quick fixes. It was in the shop for only one day. The body shop was able to paint the parts before having me bring in the truck.

sorry to hear about your truck.. check with this guy ..jimmy 832-731-4929. he had a wrecked sport trac at his shop. just left ther about 30 min. ago. :smile0006:

Latest posts