WTB Bed Extender 2003 ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dewayne -

I have one that I just took off of my '03 ST. I have a seperate post out there...I'm in NJ, and initially didn't want to worry about shipping.

If your interested make me an offer, and give me your ZIP...I'll check into the shipping.

Ski 254,

I searched the Swap and Sell Forum and see them priced from $75 to $125. I was hoping to get one for $100. I bought one for my previous ST for $75 with the pivot bolts. My ZIP is 28463 ( North Carolina ). Check the cost of shipping, give me a call @ (910)653-9063, and maybe we can agree on a price. Thanks!!

Dewayne -

I don't think that I can check on this until the weekend...I'm anticipating that the rest of the week at work is going to be much like Monday & Tuesday (9am-9pm). But I will certainly check it out and give you a call. I'm sure we can work out a price.

I'll be in touch.

-Dave

Dewayne -

I didn't forget about you. It's looking like shipping is going to run somewhere around 30-40 bucks? That was based on an online check I did with the US Postal Service...However I need to find a box & confirm how big the box is before I know the exact rate. I'll get back to you.

Hope you're still interested.

Thanks,

Dave.