WTB: Right Cruise Control Switch for '01-'05 Sport Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkDawn Houlahan

Reaction score
Our cruise works fine, but the right switch does not light up. Looking for a replacement right switch that works and lights up. Anyone with take off parts or selling from an unfortunate accident please reply back...

Thanks...

Mark

Mark,

both switches come as one assembly. If no one here has one, give me a call; I've got a couple of them on the shelf (I'm back at Bartow).

Joe

I only have a used set.....

Todd Z

Thanks guys, but I found out the bulb is replacable...

I also found out the headlight switch bulb is STILL available.

Here's the PN:

Headlight Switch Bulb: F87Z-13B765-DA

Cruise Switch Bulb: E5RY-13466-BA

I ordered them from the dealer by my office (sorry Joe, didn't check the forum until after ordering and we have an account with Bill Currie now that our office is in Tampa) and should be here in a few days...

If all goes well I'll post some photos and maybe do a project (been ages since I got another wrench!)...

Mark

Oh sure...just 'cuz they packed ya'll up up & moved you 50 miles away, you go & call someone else now...:eek: I see how ya are (Does this mean I can throw out all my old 60's stang notes?:D)

Guess I should have read your post better...I didn't realize you only needed the bulb...thought you wanted the whole switch

Honestly Joe I don't even know if we still have an account at Bartow Ford. We've been over here three years and bit now and through two more buyouts/company name changes...

Mark