WTB: Tal & Hadas Sport Bar for Gen 1 Sport Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big K

Reaction score
After researching these for the last couple hours, I've fallen deeply in love with them and know that they are unfortunately not sold anymore. *insert teary-eyed-ness*

Anyway, if anyone knows of one for sale anywhere (preferably close-ish to Colorado) please let me know. I would LOVE to get one of these before the end of the summer.

Would love to have one in black, but I'm open to either chrome or black.

Thanks!

*Link should be the photo of a ST that's for sale on here and the bar on that. That's what I'm looking for*

I looked for a year before i finally found mine, a parts store in Texas was going out of busniess and sold it on ebay. when they were stocked they were selling for $699 plus shipping

I would call these guys and see if they may have them in stock www.suvdressup.com They have a lot of Tal & Hadas stuff in stock. Thats rare to find

I'd like to get it, and I can do $400. But I don't know if I can afford the gas to get me to PA, or have the ability to get time off of work to go there anyway.

if it turns out to be too much to ship to Colorado I live near Cleveland and I am interested in this bar also. I am not trying to butt in, but just in case it doesn't work out.

Bigk, Sorry to hear about your apartment man, everyone get out ok?

Cptjac, I have to get the mounting brackets out of my clubs garage so whenever I get a chance to get over there and get them I'll let you know and we can figure something out.

wow man, sorry about your apartment.

Jerry, just catch me here. My wife's grandma lives in cranberry so I might be able to make a two birds one stone kind of trip.

Ok, we usually go to Wexford Starlite Car Cruise at the church. There's always between 1,500-4k vehicles there every Friday night. I'll keep you posted.

Yeah, everyone lived. My roommates girlfriend got burned pretty good (mostly 2nd degree, some 3rd degree) and our kitchen is toast, but we didn't lose a lot. (None of my stuff) Looks like renters insurance will help us out, but I'm holding off on spending any money until I know for sure. It wasn't bad enough to make it unlivable, but I don't think we'll be able to use our kitchen for a bit. I guess grease fires do that though...

Glad to hear it was not a total loss. Hopefully she heals quickly. I rally hope renters insurance takes good care of you. Looks like it's gonna get better. Good luck. :supercool:

Ok so my wife said i can't sell the bar now since I won't ever be able to get another one, Sorry fella's, gonna keep it. Just too rare of an item to sell.