x calibrator 2

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Gianquitti

Reaction score
was wondering if anyone could help with any info on the x calibrator tuner. I am interested in getting one for my 2005 ST I am putting bigger tires and the truck has no pick up and go very sluggish. Any problems with it? pinging? and were can I get one? I been trying to contact wayne from hypnotic illusions talked to hi once but that was it???

Thanks

I'm not sure about Wayne's status. He hasn't been here much lately, and I just tried to reach the Hypnotic Illusions web site, but it isn't working.

I wrote an e- mail on the website for information and received an e-mail back from sutton hp?? I was afraid to order. some other place may get my order?

i have 1 on my 2001 4x4 ST i love it ST runs great plenty power speed odometer is correct with my bigger tires,265 75 16 i got mine from Wayne and had no problem but i have not seen him around lately.

[Broken External Image]:

I contacted Wayne a couple of days ago on the Hypnotic web site. I am putting larger tires on my Trac and need to update my tune to correct the speedomiter. He answered the next morning wanting to know the revs per mile of the new tires. I answered yesterday (Friday). Havn't heard back yet, but I know he is around. I also know that he has others working with him. If you want to order an Excalibrater 2 just list your performance mods and your choice of 3 tunes. I opted for 87 octane gasoline, 89 octane gasoline, and trailer towing. I also instructed him to bill me via Paypal and had my bill the next day.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Had 2 long telephone chats with him Monday the 13th regarding recommendations for enhanced towing. They were followed by 2 emails later in the week. My XCal was supposed to have been shipped yesterday and he is checking on the status of my y-pipe.

I've just ordered my X Cal 2 the other day from Wayne and got an e-mail back on thursday stating that he got the info I attached with the order. I also posted a thread on the HIA website and got replies from Wayne there too. So, I'm not to think that he's ignoring people, but probably just busy with customers and doing tunings.. I can't wait to get mine as my speedometer is off from the larger 265/75R16 tires.. The link to my post is below.

~Josh

Lol Nelson. My tax refund is already going to Wayne for some U/D pulleys. If you post on his site, linked in my signature, you'll always get a response. Remember that he tunes ALL Fords, not just Sport Tracs, and I know he does a good deal of business in the Focus community. I'm sure with tax season being here, he's really busy with people spending their refunds :)

hey guys, sorry I havent been on here, but I am around!!! I have been hopping like a long tailed cat in a house full of rocking chairs.

Dan,

I am ready to get that order squared away when you are sir.

Eldon,

Let me know when the tires are coming, and I will have that tune in your email box sir.