x-plan PIN

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenn D

Reaction score
My mom is looking to replace her blazer and wants to get a ford. :banana:

Does anyone, by any chance, have an x-plan pin available that they are willing to part with? I know some fellow members have been generous and helped my friends/family in the past, and as always I am greatly appreciative to you all. And I completely understand if everyone is completely tapped out of PINs. However, if you do have one, or know where I might be able to get one, please send me an e-mail or leave a message in this post and I'll contact you.

Thanks in advance!

Bud - e-mail received and responded. Thanks for the tips!

Robert - I truly appreciate it. We will be going to look and test drive in the next week. I want to wait until she is absolutely certain she is going to buy, at which point, if it is okay with you, I will contact you with her information (I assume you need her name, address, and last 4 of her social?) to generate a PIN.

Thanks again!!!

I have 4...just in case.

Jenn, if we do come to Florida this year, Theresa and I would like to meet you.

Tom

Thanks Tom!

Yeah, if you and Theresa come on down, let us know! We'd be more than happy to hang out for sure. Maybe do some fishing and or theme park hopping. I can't guarantee the ST will still be in the driveway, but who knows... :unsure:

Looks like it's going to possibly be a little while before mom gets a new car...

Dad went to the local Ford dealer today and they have ZERO Focus or Fusions. Not sure when they'll be getting in any either. I am going to check the dealer near me tonight and see what they have, if anything...

Me personally, I'm waiting until probably Oct./Nov. to trade in the ST. I'm banking that come November, dealers will be begging for someone to buy something, anything. Everyone will have already bought last month and this month. We're hoping to get a decent deal on an F250 at that time. Fingers crossed!!

Latest posts