YEAH SPRING!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan Thompson

Reaction score
Well it has been a while since the old girl "04 orange xlt" has seen double digits with out the minus sign in front of it. Gave the truck a real good washing and put my headlight and taillight covers back on after a long winters storage! Nice to see the snow melting. Have fun and keep on a tracn

I'm anxious for us to reach that point here in Minnesota. They're forecasting 6-10 inches of snow for us this weekend.

I won't brag toooo much about just finishing a swim in my solar heated (currently 84F), screen enclosed pool.:D

I just got back from my girlfriend's non heated outdoor pool (oh, and I got sunburned about 2 weeks ago).

Time to break out the California Dusters...

Yeah spring my butt...it is snowing pollen here. You can see my tire tracks in the pollen on the driveway. Even though I am doing well with my asthma medicine, this much pollen still agrivates me. 2746 count today.

here is Alaska we are in the same position as Minn, we got alot of snow today....53 accidents this morning (all people who forgot how to drive)...kind of sucks because it was almost all gone and the roads were dry :(

Yep spring is definately here in full force in MN. Last weekend some places got up to 32" of snow (up north 4" here) tonight through Saturday they are talking about more snow (4-8" here in the Twin Cities, close to 2 feet again up north.

Side note for Bill V, are those pics of your baby and wife taken in North Memorial???

Andy, having someone be able to correctly give the name a hosiptal simply by looking at a couple pictures taken in a patient room is, well, just a little bit creepy. :unsure: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I should have mentioned my two boys were born there w/in the last 16months., one 2 weeks ago so it was home to me for a couple of days as I crashed there with the wife.;)

I figured that either that was the case, or you worked there.

Two boys within 16 months--exactly the same as us (plus we have an older girl--they're now 6 years, 2 years, and 8 months). I hope your youngest is sleeping better than ours!!!

Right now he sleeps up to 3 hours at a time, but is suprisingly not very fussy. Our first had reflux really bad and fussed and spit up a lot. We're hoping our 2nd sleeps as good as our first when he was 2 weeks old, (hopefully any day now) he started to sleep through the night and hasn't really slept less than 9 hours at night more than 10 times in 16 months.:D

Our first two were great sleepers. This last one has only slept more than 3 hours at a shot a total of three times in his life--and as I mentioned, he's now 8 months old... :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Latest posts