You can keep it

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:cry:

I think that we need to roll it back to just the original document and the Bill of Rights, and actually get back to the 1 Rep per 30,000 citizens for each state #.

It would have been harder for the national embarrassment that is my state's gerrymandering to have happened if we'd had 197 Representatives, instead of a mere 8. :banghead:

8 people can't represent over 5 million.

Time to call for a Constitutional Convention and get things cleaned up, as well as downsize federal government back to what it was intended to do.

WHAT OBAMA SAID:

If You like your current health care plan, you can keep it !

WHAT OBAMA MEANT:

If I like your current health care plan, you can keept it !

One little word, one Big difference !

...Rich

The 22nd amendment could be readded...with term limits for all the politicians in DC.

Wiping the slate clean would get rid of so many of the failed (14th, 20th), downright un-American amendments (16th, 17th, 23rd) and useless amendments (18, 21). Also gets us a chance to have a vote free of the Edith Wilson allegations for the 19th amendment. Altering the 26th and 24th amendments could take us back to the pre-Jackson system where you had to have "skin in the game" in order to vote, where no idiot who promised free stuff could waltz into office c/o idiots who don't live in the real world believing his hype.

Latest posts