You guys want to help me win a contest?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clay Campbell

Reaction score
Well there is a website some of you may know called ARMSLIST. For those of you familiar with craigslist, this site is just like that except it deals primarily with firearms and firearm accessories.

So anyway, they are holding a contest and the prize is an AK-47, bayonet, and some mags. Ofcourse the firearm will be semi-auto and legally transferred to the owner. The way I can win the contest is to get more people to visit the site via my promotion than the next guy. The way I do that is give you guys a link to the site. Every time someone clicks it I will get a point toward my over all promotion score.

I am currently in 10th place but am only 8 people off the leaders score. I would really appreciate it if you guys would check out the site for me through my link. Some of you may have concerns about this link being spam or harming your computer but I promise you it will not. I am a long time member of this site and don't wish harm to any of you. When you click the link it will take you to a page where you can search by state for firearms just like you would for items on craigslist. Before you can do that the site will ask you to accept their terms and agreements. They have to do this because they are a site that sells firearms but all you do is click ok. You don't have to enter any info. If your worried about the link just google Armslist and then come back and click the link when you are satisfied that it is safe.

Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it.

Clay

Done.

And thanks for the heads up about this site. I've been casually looking for a Sig P239.

I posted this on 3 of my BMW forums also because they have a fairly large member base. So far MYST has been the most supportive. Thank you guys! I hope I win it!

If you click this new link I still get the points but it takes you to the contest page where you can see what I am trying to win. You can also see the score board. My name is cccampbe.

I need 40 people to click to get in the lead.

Done again, not sure if it counts the same person twice but I did want to see the prize.