Zabteck Front sway bar a NO GO... :-( .... Will see about the rear...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Well the title says it all....

I saw Bobs link to the ADDCO bar... The guy I am dealing with will not budge on the cost to me for my bars.... I can get them for a little under that $139 But it is not worth it to me because you can get the ADDCO bar instead ..... :angry::angry::angry:

So,

Any one know pricing on a rear bar cheaper than EE ??? :unsure::unsure:

I am still going to install the rear bar in my st this weekend and take it from there...

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Todd, when I was looking to do the rear swaybar, I searched and searched (on numerous search engines) and the only one that had bigger than OEM, was EE. So I say, if you can undercut the cost of EE, you will be alright. The only reason I didn't get one was because of the price. Actually, I lie. My better half has a problem with the price. Me? I'd spend money all day and not care. One of these days, I'm really going to have to get my balls out of the freezer. Geez.:p;)

Sorry to hear that Todd. I wasn't trying to burst your bubble. :) I spent 5 minutes searching on google and just posted my findings.

Your efforts and reviews are making me think strongly about a purchase of the ADDCO FSB. Thank you for your efforts.

Math,

Caymen has confirmed the front bar from the 99-01 explorer will work.... Just look that up..

My bar was a custom bent bar copied off the factory bar....

Todd Z

Math,

Do a search. I have listed the part number and where to get it numerous times within the last 12 months.

Tom

Addco #737. (Front Sway Bar)

" #633 (Rear Sway Bar)

For 2001-05 Sport Trac (Gen 1)

Latest posts