Zabteck Full Under Hood Intake Installed!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun Tucker

Reaction score
Check it out! :cool:

Super easy installation. Now I want a Zabteck TB and a new exhaust system..

Once you start modding, you just can't stop! I feel like Frank the Tank from "Old School"

"It's so good once it touches your lips! It's so good!"

[Broken External Image]:

Nice! And Im with ya, once you start, its hard to stop! I went with the true cold air, have the throttle body in the mail, and was going for the MAF and Programmer, but 1600 in new washer / dryer has put a halt for now in the upgrades.

Does the C&L MAF improve performance enough that it justifies paying $245 for it? (Not trying to knock products, I'm sure its a great mod, I just dont really get it.)

Thats the cleanest my engine compartment has been in months. I didn't want a post from Todd Z telling me that I need to clean it!! :lol: The rest of the "grime" you see is just Good Ol' rust proofing. They tend to put a lot on up here because of the amount of salt used in the winter.

But now that I've turned my attention to under the hood I want to keep it that clean and do a little "house-keeping" under there like paint the rusty EGR elbow and the TB cover.

Last edited by a moderator:
The larger the diameter of the MAF housing the smaller the MAF voltage signal for the same amount of air flow. In other words, a larger diameter MAF housing will flow more air for the same voltage signal compared to the stock size. So, if we make the housing larger, that max voltage can now correspond to a larger airflow.

ie:

stock size, 1 volt = 100 gallons/min

aftermarket size, 1 volt = 200 gallons/min

But I am sure Todd has some actual numbers and results.

Looking good Dude :cool:

I know exactly how you feel...Did the intake, TB, exhaust, shocks, swaybar, and tuner just to name a few, all within a couple months because of the addiction ;)

I'm recovering, but I feel a relapse coming on...

Hide your wallet Man, hide your wallet!!!

Thanks guys.

Still cant thank Todd Z enough for hooking me up with this. :banana:

Hide your wallet Man, hide your wallet!!!

Lol Keola, My wallet isn't the problem, its this website and the damned convenience of online banking.

Whats the diff between this setup and one from K&N?

its better ;)

Lol j/k I dont know any specifics, but this one helps support MYST.com and I know I can trust the quality coming from Todd Z.