Zabteck Throttlebody Q's

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Kulbaba

Reaction score
Hey all, searched for some good 07+ TB info, but there is just too many to go through... so im wondering if people can tell me a couple things...

How much more HP w/ Exhaust and Intake will one expect?

Does it significantly help the response?

Thanks!

I cant believe no one chimed in on this ????

I can answer but my answer may be considered bias....

I personally have no HP numbers because no one has done testing for me and all the trucks here are 4wd and the dynos are all 2wd.....

My answer:

Yes, you will see a noticeable jump in part throttle response and WOT top end. Depending on the other mods you perform... Obviously adding exhaust and intake and an Xcal are the things to get you the biggest Jump in HP and torque....

Remember the ST intake design is different from the mustang. The mustang intake is all about HP and the ST is all about Torque....

The only Issue right now is that the build date on you V8 is AFTER December of 07, Ford changed the TB to a new number and it is not available for sale yet....

I do have plenty of the 07 V8 tbs here if you wanted to test fit it, But without having an 08 TB here I can guaranty it will fit and work...

Todd Z

Latest posts