Zabteck's next product !! C&L MAF'S !!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Well now that we are working with Doug from Bama chips on some stuff, ( HE doesn't want to do retail any more) we are going to be selling the 73 MM C&L MAF's...

As before they were a pain to install and required cutting of the intake...

WELL !!!!!! Paul and I are working on making them flanged, either by welding on a 4 bolt flange to them and they will be a direct bolt on and will fit ANY intake out there.. !!!!!

As of right now the c&L will fit the K&N, MAC and stock air box with the adapters we came up with. IT will not work with the Volant without cutting the tube, BUT we want to get it to fit even better and fit ALL intakes !!!!!

We will still offer them for the universal fit also...

And for the 07 v6 and v8 members we are working on testing the 83MM MAF for you. It looks like you may require a tune for it to work right, But we will test that and see !!!!!

WE are working on the welding part, SO nothing is 100% yet, BUT by the weekend it will be done !!!!

ALSO the torx T-20 bit needed for the MAF will be included with the maf !!!!!

Some prototype pics !!!!

C&L Plain

[Broken External Image]:

C&L rubber adaptor

[Broken External Image]:

C&L Stock intake

[Broken External Image]:

C&L Stock tube, aftermarket filter, No airbox

[Broken External Image]:

C&L with mac intake , NO cutting !!!!

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine fits my Volant without cutting anything...:wacko:

I'd recommend this mod to anyone looking for better throttle response and HP. Coupled with the throttle body, the difference is amazing!

Can we get an explaination of the difference between this and stock? Why is it better? What does it do?

(in other words explain it in stupid :))

Larger diameter allows for more air flow, improved throttle response, better mpg, and a cooler sounding intake.

Stock is 68 outside, Inside taper is 65mm !!!

Todd Z

Let us get the prototype made and tested for a week and a group buy is very possible.

We will keep everyone informed.

Thanks

Paul H

Insert holding breath smiley.... :lol:

Todd Z

The universal fit one is available now. It will work with the Zabteck cold air intake, there is no need for testing on that.

Paul H

the Front tube is not ready as of yet, so It would be just the Maf into the fender as the old kit is...

Todd Z

So C&L $190 + $125 CAI Add $15 for4 hole saw if you want it

Total $325.00 shipped to you in canada

Todd Z

In the above pics posted by Todd is one way of adapting it to the MAC Intake.

Right now we have a prototype being made to eliminate the blue coupler so it would be a one piece direct bolt in. That is not ready yet, it should be ready by the later part of the week. Price is still pending on that, but the universal is available.

Paul H

oh, do I hear something about the 07 maf/cai/tb????

Todd, am I still on your mailing list?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts