Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TracNJack is correct. All women are beautiful.

It seems as like all women that drive Tracs are really really hot!!!

Tom

I agree that all women are beautiful, but I also believe that all men are ugly, at least to me! Hopefully the women out there feel the reverse.

I have a friend that likes to be a bit flashy. One day he showed up wearing a blue leather suit, and said "don't I look good?" I looked at him and said "not to me!" He was offended, until I leaned over and said to him "do you really want me to think you're pretty?" He laughed and said "I get your point."

FMarano and GccST, there was no reason for that. What has she said or done to you do deserve that kind of response? I have spoken to her a few times and she is a very nice person and does not deserve those kinds of comments. Nuff Said.

Ape Out.

Ape, neither FMarano nor I ever said anything about her personality. I'm sure shes a very nice lady, I just dont find her attractive. Nuff Said.

I just find it funny the way a number of members jump like puppy dogs whenever her name is mentioned..........lame, actually, like I said above. It isnt my business really......but now-a-days, what is.

I'm also sure she is a very nice person. It seems like she's some kind of celebrity on this site though. What's the big deal? Should i post some pics of me by my Trac in my thong?? LOL :D

Latest posts