Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trac in a Thong sounds very interesting. I'm sure you could borrow a pair from Starr Jones that would for fit the Trac. As for you, that’s totally up to you, she is an exhibitionist and enjoys doing it, if that’s your bag then do the same but if not there is no need for people heeling on her because she likes to that sort of thing.

Ape Out.

Remember that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and Kalama looks very, very good to me as do most women. :) To me, she adds an extra measure of spice and fun to life!

I have never met her in person but I can tell you that she has way more class and respect for others than most and she definitely outclasses a few in this post. To the best I can recall, she has never said anything resembling a negative comment about anyone in the 3+ years she has been posting on this and a few other web sites. Despite that she has received a fair share of negative comments from some and always handles herself like a lady and tries to make the conversation turn positive. Adding to that, she is a long time member here and deserves a little respect.

I always go back to my upbringing and remember something my grandmother taught me which was "if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all". Too bad there are apparently always those that either didnt have the benefit of a quality upbringing like that or have simply failed to observe it. :angry:

I agree completely with Nelson and DHB. It just bothered me that people made disparaging comments about her looks when that question wasn't even asked. She has done nothing but been nice to everyone here and I think that all who offended should apologize.

Ape Out.

Dude, nobody made any comments about her looks.......??? My original comment WAS not about her or her looks.........I never even typed a word having to do with her looks before this post. I just think it is funny how some people on here act when her name is mentioned. Certain members of this site are so damn uppity that when somebody doesnt agree with them or doesn't share the same point of view, they cry and feel the need to call others "small" or challenge their upbringing.

So let the name calling begin because my tongue doesnt drop to the floor or I dont drool on my keyboard...............

Last edited by a moderator:
Right on Frank. That is how I understood your first post. Funny how some jump to conclusions and then try to challenge your opinion when they don't even have it right.

:huh:

Fer--

Baby got BACK!!!!! :lol:

FMarano--

I understand what you're saying about the responses, and agree to a certain extent. However, in this and other threads, others have taken uncalled for shots at her appearance, when no feedback was solicited. And there's no need for any of them to speak derogatively about the physical appearance of anyone on this site. I think some people here may have misinterpretted your "lame" comment to be about Kalama, not about some of the responses to the mere mention of her name--including GccST, who said he was with you in thinking she's not very good looking, even though you said nothing of the sort. I suspect you'd agree that his comment was out of line, both in respect to Kalama and in saying you agree with him.

Latest posts