Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, Ape, can you read? I mean seriously.......go back to my posts and I explained what I meant by lame, not once, but TWICE.

I really do not think I have to type it again.....so i wont, I will just quote it.

I just find it funny the way a number of members jump like puppy dogs whenever her name is mentioned..........lame, actually, like I said above

I just think it is funny how some people on here act when her name is mentioned.

I think I am done with this post. It is getting out of hand. Good day all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've drooled on my keyboard before. It's a symptom of "qwertyitis", or "keyboard face". It's caused by falling asleep at the computer!

This display the beauty of an ongoing, threaded discussion.

To recap:

- Kalama and her site is mentioned

- FMarano says "lame" (no real indication of WHAT is lame)

- GccST agrees and more specifically indicates she isn't that good looking

- A bunch of people jump on FMarano and GccST, defending Kalama

- FMarano clarifies what he meant by the lame comment, that it wasn't directed at Kalama but at the horndogs that fall all over themselves when the K word is mentioned

- The debate rages as to what FMarano meant in the first place...

So, the moral of the story...don't jump to conclusions, tread lightly when making negative comments and be specific in your wording when you feel you must.

Oh, and use "in person manners", saying the same things and treating people the same way you would if you were talking to them in person.

TJR

You would think that by now that making statements like that, no matter who they are directed at, when they are not asked for just cause problems.

And FMarano, yes, believe it or not I can read, but don't you see that your answers make your first post make any more sense at all. I am guessing not. Don't get all over me like I am the bad guy here, your started the whole thing and you need to be accountable for it. Whether you were directing your comment to her or anyone else on here doesn’t make it anymore okay. I already know you will think I am FOS, so be it. Nuff Said.

Ape Out.

I dont think you are FOS Ape, I mean come on. I explained myself, what else do you want. It was my opinion....and like I said above.....maybe I should have kept it to myself. You seem to be getting all defensive here......if I touched a nerve, I am sorry but do you do this to every person who has a different opinion then you?

Latest posts