• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold 01 to 05 3" Body Lift Kit (New)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$150 shipped, on here Only & wont stay at that price if I get the extra $$ I need elsewhere.

Wife went from being negative $14 in the bank, to close to negative $100...... :mad:
& a $111 bill to be paid by Monday :(
Well, I can't pass that up. I'll take it

Joined in 2019 & never posted til now? :eek:
Well, if that isnt BS (common occurrence selling motorcycle parts on a forum)

PM me your Paypal email & mailing info.
Will send you an invoice & I can have it out tomorrow morning once its paid for :)

Well, I can't pass that up. I'll take it

Joined in 2019 & never posted til now? :eek:
Well, if that isnt BS (common occurrence selling motorcycle parts on a forum)

PM me your Paypal email & mailing info.
Will send you an invoice & I can have it out tomorrow morning once its paid for :)
I know, I get it. I follow the forum and always look for info. I've got an 02, been replacing everything with new for the last couple years. Gonna be putting new tires on here soon and planning on 33s so wanting a little lift.

Here's mine, as it sits now. Long list of new parts. 191k miles. Runs great. Looking for a spare 4.0 to rebuild and have ready to replace.

Attachments

• 20210828_075834.jpg
    20210828_075834.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 0
Nice!
Yeah my 01 ST's transmission shit the bed a few years ago & now recently my 05's transmission pretty much exploded on the highway on the Mrs.
So im pretty much Done with Gen 1 Sport Tracs.
& a neighbor never getting around to helping install it.
So no use keeping it now.

Literally only opened the box twice.
When it arrived & to take listing pics.

& its Finally SOLD~!
almost forgot to post & was waiting until I shipped it.

& forgive me for the amount of tape around each box.
the box with the parts in it is 28 lbs before securing it further inside a larger box with packing.
I've seen how packages are handled, so I always overdo it to be safe.

There’s a guy on the Ford explorer sport Trac page on Facebook actively looking for one.

Latest posts