~ 08 Adrenalin Spotted

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D Potts

Reaction score
I was driving through Louisville this last weekend and spotted a 2008 Colorado Red Adrenalin on teh road. I thought it might be a test drive form the near by dealership so I stopped by. Turns out it was not from the dealership it was a test drive by FOrd officials from teh Louisville Assembly plant. From what I hear the release of the Adrenalin models has been pushed back till March 1st due to the AWD system testing by Ford!? If that is the truth I do not know, just what I heard.

None the less I saw these "Near By"....enjoy:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Those wheels look retarded ;) Obviously this is an issue with the lowering of the suspension not being possible with the type of suspension they use... So it looks weird when they have a 20" wheel with a lower profile tire.... Need some 24's with a thicker tire to fill that sucker up and make it look proportional..

I spotted one on the transport truck this weekend. I was driving down to Toronto. Thought it was one of our dealerships one but it turns out that it was going WAY up north. All the way to Thunder Bay!

We are still waiting for ours!

Regards,

Patrick Pierobon

Dingo: I have been looking everywhere on Lowering Suspension info for this new Trac!!! Where are you getting your info...I thought I read on here somewhere that someone was workjing on a suspension setup for them!! I too called Bell tech and they said that lowering these trucks will jack stuff up.....at least lowering any lower than 1.5" !!

From what I just heard from my home dealership there are a few AWD models at a few dealers......but they are over 2 states away from FL...not sure where! So I am outta luck fronow....I hope that FL gets one in White before the rebates end!

OH aND i AGREE AT least 22'S WITH SOME DECENT TIRES!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it, i personally dont see the need for bigger rims(i understand more tire to fill in some space) but its a truck, not supposed to have a lowered suspension and huge rims. You would be scraping every speed bump that way.

I cant wait to see a Silver one, that will look good

GeorgeT.

Nah...you need to be a lot, lot lower to be scraping speed bumps. That thing could go 6" down (and really should be down that low, if you ask me) and still have plenty of ground clearance for everyday driving.