~ 08 Adrenalin Spotted

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just went by the Courtesy FORD in London ON to check out the Adrens they supposedly had. Well, I didn't find the white one, but they had a black one there that looks just like that one in the pic. I was pretty impressed, and could definitely picture myself driving one. but i'd have a hard time giving up my Gen 1 (2003) still...

I like the look of the truck with the exception of the wheel/tire package. It would take at least a 3" drop to make that work for me. Would probably take some serious frame modifications for that to be possible. I would like to know what the frame on the SVT Adrenalin concept looked like. Probably one of the reasons they never built the real thing.

[Broken External Image]:

I think I should of waited to get the 08 Adrenalin, I like my 07 Limited V8 4x4, but I do like the Adrenalin. My local dealership, I am hoping should get one since they typically get loaded cars and trucks and they are a Saleen dealer, I really am anxious to see the new adrenalin in person. We are also looking for a nice gen 1 for my wife since she has now been bit by the Sport Trac bug.

d potts,

thanks for the pics, good detective work !

i agree with adam on the wheel space, to much for 20"s. although nice wheels. is it me or were the ford promo pics a bit misleading? the adren's pictured here don't do as much for me as i anticipated. maybe i have to see one in person, but the more i think about it, i am not so certain it is worth the extra cash without the extra power.

gotta to remember the one promo pic above is the svt concept. though, i still think the adren promo pics are misleading. my 2 cents

I think they would look wicked lifted up with some big tires!! The black one with some black wheels, smoked tail lights, limo tint, and up about 6 inchs would do me just fine!:wub: But Im dreaming, and I am HARD on my trucks... Wouldnt want to hurt one that pretty!

Is there grooves on the roof on this new adrenalin model?

As with someone above, the only thing appealing on the new gen ST's is the engine ;)

What would it cost someone for a custom suspension that brought the 08 ST down another 3"? Without doing airbags.

that is the sickest thing i have ever seen. does that just have a 4.6L 290 HP? if it does i think they should have modded it a little bit make it like the lightning or harley davidsons. bump up the HP a little bit

D Potts... It was me working on the lowering kit. I've done the measurements and calculations, and you won't be able to lower it more than 1.25" without issues. The 1.25" kit is already designed, and I should have the prototype kit by the end of the month for testing.

When it comes to power on these new tracs you guys are forgetting....this is the same engine that is in teh mustang (Except for the Intake plenum and Throttle Body) Which means there are a TON of mods you can do for more power! Trust me I kow (if you remember I own a FULLY MODDED 06 ROUSH Stang http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2208751 )

Dingo: Def keep us informed I am really interested in this! 1.25" is better than nothing! what exactly is limiting it on going any lower!? Does the AWD have any different restrictions than the 2wd? I am still debating which to get!?

BLACK!!!! Def leaning that way now with some "Black Chrome" 22" Wheels to fill the fender gap!

THIS THING IS AMAZING in person! I was so shocked because I was a fan of the production pics released and after seeing it in person it was even better!

SILVER...there was one there however I did not see it till I was driving away and on teh highway....sorry for no pics. It was tucked back in there anyways! It too was beautiful!

The limiting factor is the fact that the axles go through the frame.

And there are more differences in the Mustang engine and the Trac engine than that. Trust me. ;)

You all know...not matter if you own a Gen 1 or Gen 2 trac, that Black Tracs ALWAYS look more wicked and better. I personally like that stealth look, low and mean! :D

Can we hear from all the Black Trac pack members!? :lol::p:D:)

That is what I was thining too! We really need ROUSH or another "Customizing" line to get a hold of one of these to seee what the possibilties are!

OK, you guys are talking mods to the V8 for more power, just exactly what mods can/could be done. There appears to be two versions of what can be done to the 4.6??

Latest posts