~ 08 Adrenalin Spotted

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered mine back in November and still have not received it. I have a build date of 02/22/08, but no Adrenaline. I ordered the 4.6 AWD, so I am not sure if the AWD has somthing to do with the hold up. I know I was told I had one of the first couple orders. I don't have big plans, exhaust, cold air, a programmer and stereo. Any advice on that stuff would be appreciated since I am new to the sport trac scene.

I ordered mine back in November and still have not received it. I have a build date of 02/22/08, but no Adrenaline. I ordered the 4.6 AWD, so I am not sure if the AWD has somthing to do with the hold up. I know I was told I had one of the first couple orders. I don't have big plans, exhaust, cold air, a programmer and stereo. Any advice on that stuff would be appreciated since I am new to the sport trac scene.

XST-

You could easily drop at least 5 large on custom suspension and frame work. Without going bags, you can Z the frame front and rear 2 or 3 inches and get the thing riding a bit lower. Could even go as far as raising actual suspension mounts to get more drop. Either way, it is certainly possible if you want to done.

SporTRACin-

You can get the regular 4.0L V6 in the Adrenalin as well; 2WD or AWD as well. The Adrenalin is only a visual upgrade and isn't even limited to V8s, the only limit is the Limited package on which the Adrenalin is based on.