2001 Harley Davidson edition sighting

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GHarvey

2005 XLT Adrenaline
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I drove to LA this past weekend from Sacramento and while sitting in traffic I see a burnt orange ST a couple of lanes over with some type of side graphics. Curious I got beside him and saw that it was a Harley Davidson edition ST. I had no idea such a truck existed. The guys window was down so of course I complimented him and asked him what year it was. He said “thanks, 2001, only year they made them and it’s not for sale”…😂.

Never seen those 'round here.
A California dealer customizing?

Yeah possibility it was a dealer installed
option?!?! I searched it and did find a couple of old ads for 01 Harley editions for sale. One was In Massachusetts (pictured). If they were factory made I wonder how many were produced?

001.jpg

LOL, No Ford built edition..... People being people and adding stuff.... Sad someone thinks they have something special or paid $$ to be bent over...

only f 150s were harley edition.

Just have to laugh when I see HarleyDavidson\HD or KingRanch\KR logos on Ford trucks;
Grew up 50+ years ago living next to the real KingRanch in south TX.
The actual ranch trucks in those days were usually extremely beat up old Chevy's,
typically Dualies with HomeMadeWood Bumpers for pushing the swinging RanchGates open
& shoving\dragging dead LongHorns down dirt ranch roads or off that long lonely paved highway.
Again really beat up, certainly not cushy "Cadillacs" like the $60k+ Ford F150\250\350 versions.

I found this…. Check out the tail lights
That's just a painted cover....all these aftermarket items were available way back on 2004 2005.... All obsolete and gone now.

LOL, No Ford built edition..... People being people and adding stuff.... Sad someone thinks they have something special or paid $$ to be bent over...
Seen a Gen 1 HD edition for sale last year when browsing them on FB Marketplace in Pa.
I thought it was a little nicer then others I have seen, then seen the HD logo.... nope~!!!!
Think it was similar to that bright orange GM color too. (could be wrong)
So I doubt someone just decided to make up an HD version.

Rather buy a pile of dog shit then anything with a bandwagon HD logo on it tho! hahaha

I'll try to find some pics.

Latest posts