2001 ST 2WD 55k miles $9000 - SoCal

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zaffo oxnard

Reaction score
I hate to do it but I need to sell my ST. Wife driven - husband maintained.

See photo in library!

It is torreador red, auto, all power, cloth, running boards, single CD, towing ready, Monroe Reflex at all 4 corners. 55,000 miles. This was my wifes truck until she went into a car a few months ago. Just don't need the extra vehicle. I do all my own maintenance at home - Mobil 1 @ 7.5 miles w/ Motorcraft 820s (changed at 4k or so in between changes), tranny fluid and filter changes @ 15k, fuel filters every year, coolant changed every 2 years, new brake pads done at 40k - rotors not turned - still smooth. I put POLK 5x7s in 4 doors recently and love them. All is stock except I added the full length Ford running boards. Interior is clean - no rips, tears, wear through. There is are the usual scratches and dings and one rash from contact with another car at zero speed, but the paint is glossy and there is no serious damage. Never in a wreck. I can send pictures.

It needs tires.

Deal:

I am asking $9,000. It is cheaper than anything out on the listings right now and I am not trying to get top dollar. I want it gone. We can talk as much as you want about history, maintenance, etc.

I'm in Oxnard.

tony

805-901-1626

or

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Mo, I bought my ST last year and had it transported from Florida to the Texas panhandle for almost a 1000 dollars.But I got a really good deal on it too.It was still 3000 cheaper than anything around here. Something you might want to look into. I used Uship.com I looked and right now you can get a vehicle transported from 900 to 1500 dollars from California to Florida. Just an idea for ya._Ron