2003 Stock CD/Cassette radio

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eugene Tagawa

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm thinking of selling my stock radio from my 2003 Sport Trac. I took it out the day after I bought the truck to install an aftermarket radio. It is flawless cosmetically and worked when I pulled it out. I am looking for $150 for it. If I don't get any favorable offers I'll post it on ebay but I figured I would post it here first. I don't have any harnesses for this radio. If you need pictures please let me know and I can e-mail them to you.

Thanks,

Eugene

Where are the clips located on the back of the faceplate you remove on top the radio? I am interested in the stereo for my mom's 02 Explorer but don't want to break the front bezel to see where the radio screws in. When we try to pull on it, you can' tell where the clips are attched.

Hi Jill,

I actually don't know which clips you are talking about because my car audio installer was the one who originally took it out of the truck. But I'll send you some pictures of the radio. I hope that helps.

Eugene