2007 V8 Pictures

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Cloutier

Reaction score
They had a 2007 V8 at the Buffalo Auto Show. Here's a few pictures.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

No, but you could buy spares and keep a hammer in the cab to knock it out when you wanted air.:lol:

I assume it will be available in a de-chromed version. I like the lack-of-chrome on my current XLT.

I WAS THERE!!!!!!!!! I touched the 4x4 symbol on back, and i put my hand in the tie downs-not very practical i dont think-lol As soon as i walked upstairs and saw it, i screamed and about 50 ppl turned around and looked at me lol. I couldnt help it, but i actually liked the ranger next to it better...

Andy

Hey, I thought it wasn't a truck, why does it have the "Built Ford Tough" plates on the back??

I might buy one if Ford ever decides to define it as either a truck or not.

First thing I noticed in the included pics is the HUGE gap between the door and front quarter panel. Must be 1/4" wide! Geez, so much for tight fit-n-finish. I can barely fit a quarter in the gaps on my Toyota.

Y'all have NO FREAKIN CLUE how awesome this truck is going to be, options that are yet unannounced...and btw this rides 1000% better than y'alls older models.

:p

Is that such a big deal? Parts like that are shared all the time. It's a cost effective way of doing business. The tailgate handle on our generation of ST is from the last generation F150, and the steering wheel and dash are shared by the Ranger, just to name a few...