2007 V8 Pictures

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kinda like the big nasty a$$ chrome grill on the silver. Still looks like crap on the dark colors though.

So, R, give us A FREAKIN CLUE. What are the unannounced options going to consist of? Maybe shocks that last more than the distance from the hauler to the lot. A decent looking grille? (I know, I just said it didn't look so bad on the silver) Some nicer colors to choose from? Something other than grey or that nasty ass tan for the interior? A real sport package? What you got?

grump

R: I'll reserve my freakin clue gathering until the truck is actually on the road and reports start coming back from owners.

Grump: I'd get be collecting unemployment if I disclosed any of yer wants and needs... :-] Keep posted, the Summer and Fall will soon be here. :p

Q-tip: We got that one covered bro! :p

It's 28 and mild here in sunny Motown........................

Q-man: You'd have to move to Thailand for that baby....it's 4-door Ranger, not sold in the US...coz of...u guessed it...the ST......:cool:

Ya want TOUGH?!

Get a set of 15" Alcoa's, a black push bar, some Bilstein's, and a couple "FX4" stickers from my exterior orn buddies, and you got TOUGH!!!

:D

"Tough" can't be slapped on, "tough" has to be earned.

I'd hate to see the new Trac with FX4 stickers. It's bad enough the Expy has them, but a vehicle with half-shafts going through the frame? Yeah, right, real off-road credence there.

A bud had those exact mods in a black XLT ST.....I wouldn't dare walk up to him w/o bowing LOW......:cool:

Well going off-road w/ the new ST sure beats goin off-road with the old solid Ranger-based axles!!!!!!!!!! Gotta love ind rear/front suspensions !

No worry, beef curry......:angry:

Are you high?

Off roading is better with solid axles then independent, unless you do some heavy rock crawling and need your contact patch to be square at each corner.

Even Mercedes-Benz reconized this. But, of course, they know how to make an actual vehicle that knows how to seriously go off road.

The Hummer (Alpha) used four wheel independent suspension, but they also used a traditional frame and had gobs and gobs of ground clearance. I'd really like to see the new ST try to off road next to an old one and see who gets hung up first, or scrapes a body panel first.

Latest posts