3rd brake light

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pat jones

Reaction score
I have a 2008 st xlt v6 and i want to get a different 3rd brake light. I had heard bad reviews on the recon 3rd brake lights :(. but i had also saw the the 2004 -2008 f150 3rd light looks like it might fit. Does any one know if they fit well cause i don't want any leaking. And if they do fit does any one know if the after market f150 3rd brake lights out there fit as well.

Ps if you have any not stock 3rd brake light on your 2nd gen i would love to see a picture:supercool:

Yeah. We are not selling them any more. Quality went down hill. I think bully sells one.

Todd Z

'04-'08 F150 third brake lights are the same as '07-?10 STs. I'm pretty sure F-150 changed in '09.

I bought a cover for my '10 STA that was listed for a 150 and it fit perfectly. :banana:

Rich

Yeah. We are not selling them any more. Quality went down hill. I think bully sells one.

Todd Z
do you know what the quality is like because they look almost exactly like the recon ones

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts