ALTEZZA TAIL LIGHT

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keith wallace01ST

Reaction score
So I am looking to find these tail lights any one know who sells these beside ebay [Broken External Image]:

I think these are so hot looking

Last edited by a moderator:
thats hot...

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Ebay is the cheepest.... everyone else is more expensive...

I dont think our site sponsors don't sell them either...

Todd Z

On eBay, some have advertised "Altezza Style" or something similar which may mean they are not originals? :huh:

Is Altezza a manufacturer's name or simply a style that many companies produce? I'm interested in a set to match myu Zabteck blackout headlights and 3rd light.

Keith W - I have a used set for sale. Slight crack in one corner, I can send you pics if you'd like. I thought these were sold months ago, and the buyer never came thru. $40 plus shipping.

Keith W - I have a used set for sale. Slight crack in one corner, I can send you pics if you'd like. I thought these were sold months ago, and the buyer never came thru. $40 plus shipping.

I was hoping to pick those up back in November...

Chad

Chad - Sorry I lost track of you.

Everyone,

Just put pics in my library now. They are kinda dark, will get better ones today in better light.

Chad has first dibs, then Keith, then Rob.

Sorry for all the hubbub.

I already bought a set from another member here. Although those are the ones I really wanted. :( The CF style looks very nice...

Thanks for the offer to still buy though..

Chad

On eBay, prices range from $49.00 to $135.00. Anyone with experience as to what to avoid/look for? Clear lense/smoked lense/blacked out housing, etc?

Phmcd

Send me a email and i can call you or you can call me to get it set up how i and pay for these to get them sent up to edmonton ab canada

[email protected] i will be home after 530 tonight mtn standard time then i have to step out for a bit at at 745...

Latest posts