ALTEZZA TAIL LIGHT

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love mine Eltee..

I would watch for how the seller ships them...

Make sure they are packaged correctly so they don't break. Other then that mine have been fine.

Paul H

Keith... It's an Access Roll cover, I love it. 1 person can take it on and off and it pulls really tight when locked in. It was on the Trac when I bought it. I don't think I've ever seen another Trac with the same one, doubt it was factory. (Bought my Trac used)

1 person can take it on and off

I always wonder why this comes up--the stock tonneau is a bit bulky, but it is easily removed with only one person. Getting it back on takes a few more seconds. Not having a number 2 man when I needed one caused me to void ford's "2 man job" instructions, and it seems as though those instructions are rather overcautious.

Sadly, Green isn't a color that many things can roll with. I have mixed feelings about those lights on estate green...the conundrum of the color.

But i think in fact i know they will look great on dark wedge wood blue i was looking at the chrome ones. but i have black vent visor and planning on a black westin grill gaurd

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts