Any Wooters?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here this will help you a bit. Its from thier site.......

I see some orange flashing lights on the main page – what do they mean?

No, you aren't seeing a side effect from your allergy medication. You have found a Woot-Off, a short term frenzied mutation of our product posting procedure. In Woot-Off mode, a new product is launched immediately after the sellout of the previous deal. There is a half-Woot-life of 12 hours maximum on any product within a Woot-Off that does not sell out. The number of Woot-Off items, sequence, and quantity will not be announced. When Woot-Off mode is over, the orange lights will disappear and our normal schedule will resume. Depending on its success, this may be a mode we would go into once or twice a month for a relatively short duration of time (24-72 hours generally.)

LOL.... big time wooter .... I never thought they would get rid of Infocus Projectors today ... we now have the revenage of the Lemonader to contend with (looks like it will be the next item).

Anyone get on the last BOC? The server errors just killed me.

I swear, it seems like the number one item they try to sell are those projectors. Enough already.

Tom

How many of those projectors do they have? Seems like an awful lot are coming out as refurbs.

Only thing they have more of then the projectors is priority pucks.

The BLOG is showing the Lemonader as the next item ... but it isn't up for sale .... hmmm....

Looks like the woot-off is over. I guess we will wait to see if it is the next item tomorrow(in about 40 minutes)

Tom

For all you wooters .... what is the favorite thing you ever got from woot (other then the BOC):

Mine a tie ...

("worst woot ever") the famous wood/stainless steel pet diner which has solved so many dog food all over the floor problems :D

the eclispse illuminated keyboard, which my ex took :(

I dont know. I know Theresa got a Bag o Crap. She got a bag, two stupid monkeys, and something else.

The dog totally freaked out when I shot it across the room at her. Now it is like her favorite toy.

Tom