ATTENTION: All Sporttrac members

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adrian Drenalin

Reaction score
To the members here on this forum, I write this message to you as a warning to you about a possible dishonest, Possible deceitful person. this person has been avoiding me for well over a year and I have been trying to reason with him but to no avail.

Back on Sept of 2008, I purchased a lever lift kit from RED TRAC so that I can install it on my 08 Sport trac Adrenalin but was unsure if I can make it fit. after posting the question if this would fit my trac, I was contacted via email that he would try and modify it so that he would make it work. I sent the level lift kit to him to see if he can modify the kit. he received it in Oct of 2008.

By Jan of 2009, he reports that it would cost more than it was worth to modify it so I requested that he send the kit back to me and this is when I believe it started.

After 2-months of sending emails as to the delivery status of my kit, I finally received a response.

The person that I am referring about here is Andy Calhoun ("Dingo"). he expressed that he was sorry for the delay because of full time school and had undergone hip surgery. I expressed a speedy recovery for himself. he stated that he still has the level lift kit and that if I wanted he would sell them for me. I requested that he send them back to me. This was the last email contact that I would receive from him. for months I tried to contact him but never received a response.

In Oct of 2009, I was able to retrieve his contact number and called him. upon calling the number, I finally spoke to him. he stated that he was sorry that he has not contacted me due to full time school. I again requested that he send me back my level lift kit in which he would due so as soon as possible.

November of 2009 I still have not received my level lift kit. I again have made several calls to Andy in which he states that he sent out the kit but that they were sent back due to unknown address and that he would send them out through UPS and email me the tracking number, but still have not received any emails. another call to him in November in which he states that he had his girlfriend send out the package. his girlfriend states in the background "what package are you talking about". Andy renforced to her about my level lift kit. he stated that it was on its way but prior to him disconnecting the call, his girlfriend stated in the background " I didn't mail out any package". through out the rest of November Andy Calhoun aka: Dingo has ignored my calls to him and has not emailed me any further information or status on my level lift kit.

Im sorry that this was quite long but I believe it was nessary for you to see fully the great lenth and patience that I endured dealing with this person. as I write this statement, I made a final attempt to contact Andy, but my calls were ignored.

To be fair here Andy has both of my email addresses that he could have contacted me but he has never made the attempt and he cannot say here that he was too busy because he has been loging time on the sport trac website. it should not take close to a year to send out a package. I even told him that I would pay for the shipping.

Its quite simple Andy Calhoun (Dingo)- explain yourself here on the forum or by my email. for months I tried to be patience and wait but your excuses hold very little water. if you truely are a business man and a stand up guy to the forum then send me back my level lift kit or tell me what you did with them or that you sold them and forgot to pay me the money. Im not going to continue to play phone tag with you.

The members that know you and have business or personal dealings with you are hoping that this is nothing more than a big misunderstanding and that you can turn a wrong into the right thing especially at this Holiday season.

The ball is in your court Andy, what are you going to do???

Aw c'mon guys. For the OP to feel the need to do this he must have an issue. There are at least two sides to every story though. Before this gets out of hand maybe they will resolve the problem announce a happy ending. We're all a "family" of sorts here and I'd hope we'd treat each other as such.

This Dingo?

re: The spirit of the season...via a wrong number by DingoMember Profile,11/30/2009 18:11 ET

That's awesome. I wish less people today totally sucked.

....irony.......:unsure:

As Steve said, there are two sides to every story. This issue should have been discussed with the site administrator before it came to this. I'm sure some resolution could have been made that way, because this is gonna cause some(alot) of controversy. Hope you guys work it out. :unsure:

Pretty obvious what happened. He damaged your lift kit trying to modify it. Apparently, he isn't man enough to admit it and reimburse you for the cost of the kit. Now he's blaming his girlfriend? Give me a break! "Full time school" is a bullshit excuse. I've attended full time school for four years straight, and there was plenty of time left over to party, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody screws up and doesn't rectify a situation privately, go ahead and call 'em out.

It's not my board but I don't have a problem with it. Better to piss off one person than let ten others get ripped off. .02.

I've known Andy for quite some time and he has always been a great guy to deal with. The last Atlanta mini meet we had he invited us all to his shop, did little repairs, and footed the food bill as well. I'm just saying this sounds out of character for him. I do agree that by this point there is no reason it shouldn't be out in the public forum. That's a long time to wait for anything. Good way to get attention to the situation. I'd like to hear Dingo's side before everyone starts throwing stones though..

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that everyone that hasa problem with any vendoe or business shouild post it on the forum. As an earlier reply said, better to out 1 person or business than to have dozens of others ripped off. SLR Motorsports of Florida is another one, stay completely away from this company. They have an F rating with the BBB in their area.

In defense (somewhat of Andy) I think I have known him longer than anyone on this site.

he is not a vendor on myst at this time, so clear that up.

He's a knowledgable Guy, granted, He just gets into binds trying to help people, trying to do things perhaps he cannot do.

Is not right to not rectify a deal gone bad, Andy is a young Guy with maybe to much on his plate at this time.

Andy, just be a site member, clear up the above issue, from now on just post, do not offer any services,JMO