ATTENTION: All Sporttrac members

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bill,

we all have alot on our plates.

sorry, it's called: time to "man-up".

we all "f" up, but you are true when you admit to it and clear it up.

i am sure andy is a nice guy and we have great members here, so i hope this is just an oversight and it will be corrected

maybe he is shooting a round with tiger :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks its been over 24 hours since my posting and no response and no emails. To be fair about this again, I called his phone again and again he did not pick up the phone.

What does this say about this member???

Can he be trusted again???

His silence is speaking volumes here.

It is too bad.

I fear that we will lose a member over this.

I am sorry to hear/see that you two were not able to work this out. It is a shame....

we lost andy for months after the first go around, good bye andy, you do not deserve to be here anymore.

sorry for any members that got jacked by Dingo, the mods where told about dingos problems two yrs ago, they did nothing. When he was a site sponsor.

I have to add that back in April of 2008 I ordered some Trailseal for the bed of my truck from Andy. Never received it after months of trying to resolve it. I sent him a check and to this day, never got it. Fortunately, he never cashed the check.

I have to agree with Adrian Drenalin.

Too bad.

you can run, but you can't hide :eek:

maybe its time to get john walsh on the case :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I see why Adrian Drenalin called me on my cell 11/30/09.

I have to admit that your questions and general conversation sounded very weird...like you were on of those telemarketers that do not tell you what they're selling until they have you on the phone for over a minute.

What you did was great though. I commend you for researching Dingo's reputation before you came to a conclusion and posted here. You're right to do so and I would guess that anyone else here would and should do the same thing.

I have spoken to Dingo on the phone a few times and have emailed him, for mod advice, more times than I care to admit! He has always gone out of his way to help me. Even when he knew he wasn't making any money off me. I've always considered him a stand up guy and I'm sure he is going to do the right thing and get this issue resolved.

Well its been about a week and still no email and he still refuses to answer my calls. its unethical for him to keep what belongs to me and not return it or advise me if he sold it and kept the money or if he damaged it and now refuses to compensate me.

Andy- you refuse to contact me via email or by posting here seems to confirm what I am posting here.

Why are you hiding ?

Why would you do this after helping so many people that still want to believe in you as a good guy ?

What are you ashamed about ?

Why don't you want to do the right thing here ?

Okay, forgive me. I didn't see the post.

The package is showing as "Out for delivery" on the UPS site right now.

I've explained my recent issues on here a couple times and frankly feel that I shouldn't have to, anyway. When Adrian calls me, it's always from a blocked number, and he won't give me a number to contact him.

I'm not interested in continuing this issue any farther. If anyone wants more info, call Adrian.

Justjimmy, I never cashed the check because my supplier stopped carrying the product. I told you that. Remember?

Well it finally arrived. my leverLift kit showed up after waiting a year for its arrival. Andy Calhoun ( Dingo ) came through and did the right thing.

To all the members out here, understand that I did not want to do this airing out the laundry, but my options and patience were running thin. I understand that Andy was going through some dificulties with his health, Family issues and full time school, but that should not allow you to forget certain obligations. some have stated that I should have discussed this with the site adminstrator before posting well that sounds like one of those options that I did, so its not like I didn't try to keep this issue quiet but as far as im concern, I received what was mine.

The last to this issue is simple- Andy thank you for shipping me back my Level lift kit, hope your situations are resolved soon for this year so that you start 2010 fresh.

Thats all Happy Holidays to all...:)