Back In OKC -- ST Meet Photos Posted

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't feel bad Nelson....Jeff, who was driving, JK, Larry and I somehow went to the airport when trying to get home from dinner Saturday nite. We also somehow ended up behind people who left a good 5mins after we did. Yeah, we don't know either, fun though

That was great. :lol:

Don't feel bad Nelson....Jeff, who was driving, JK, Larry and I somehow went to the airport when trying to get home from dinner Saturday nite. We also somehow ended up behind people who left a good 5mins after we did. Yeah, we don't know either, fun though.

LOL!! I think Jeff needs to get his GPS looked at. :lol: Had alot of fun though, and saw some new parts of Louisville that some of the others didn't.

Nelson, I looked around for you, but I guess we missed each other. Sorry...

Larry, no problem. I am glad you were able to get in from the Southern Front. Be safe during the rest of your stay. Look me up when you get back home. :)

I drive past Scott AFB an average of four times a year, so I can probably stop for the night every once and a while. It is eight hours from me and a little over half-way to Lexington.