Bed Extender $125.00 in OH

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linda B

Reaction score
I have a bed extender from my '03 Trac. Great condition, no hardware. The pivot pins were on too tight so I couldn't get them out. Looking to get $125.00 if it's picked up. I'm in Akron, OH. Could meet part-way depending on location. I haven't been able to find a decent way to ship it, so I prefer pick up.

Linda...

Do I know you? Did you trade your Trac for a Civic?

I already have a extender though.

Tom

Hi Tom! Yes, you know me! You two just came in and saw me at work the other day! Is she mastering the fine art of a stick shift? Yes I did cave to the gas prices. I MISS MY TRAC!!! If you know of anyone local who needs an extender, keep me in mind. It's still available.

Linda,

She is getting better, but I think she is still afraid.

If you need help to get it apart to ship, let me know. I would be more then willing to stop by to help take it apart for you.

Everyone else, if you are considering buying it from Linda, I know where she works. ;)

Tom

Tom, thanks for the offer! I appreciate it, but if it needs to come apart and I can't get it, I'll bribe one of these guys around here. It's amazing the power of pizza!

Latest posts