Billet tie-down covers..I can get you 2/3 of the way there

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Averion

Reaction score
First off let me say that I am in no way trying to step on Erik L.'s toes here as I know this is a money making business of his.

I have 4 of the tie-down covers pictured in the link that I have no use for. My wife's ST already has a full set. I am offering these FREE to anyone who wants them, all I ask is for the person to pay for shipping which I am guessing is maybe a $2-3, if that. These are just for the 4 covers, no bolts included.

I came to acquire these at the Louisville Meet back in 02 (or maybe 03, can't remember for sure:p) A gentleman spotted our ST with the covers on them and said he is the guy who actually machines them for Erik and he was looking to recruit other sellers I guess so he gave me these. Unfortunately with my schedule I didn't have time to get into it so I have had these sitting in the garage for 3-4 years now and figured someone could get some use out of them.

Again, I am offering these for FREE, other than the cost of shipping. I guess best way to do this is first come first serve, so the first member to say they want it gets it.

Thanks!

Gee, if you had all of them I'd be all over it, but I can't see a reason to only have half of the set. Does anyone sell half sets? If so I'll take them.

I am not sure if these will work on the 07s.

R1ch--Sorry I couldn't come up with the whole set. I figured someone may want them or maybe, someone like me who has a set of 6 might want to add a little different look to their set by mixing in a different design.

No toes stepped on here. Back in 02 or 03 we had figured a much bigger demand. You would have talked to Dave.

On another note I am now offering 1/3 and 2/3 sets. 1/3 set is 2 plates with bolts, 2/3 set is 4 plates with bolts. I however do not have blank or outlined plates available at this time. Please see the post I am posting for more information. :D

Erik L.