Buid Date

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allen

Reaction score
I got a build date(11/27/06). You other guys that ordered, how long after the build date did you get your Tracs?

Thanks.:)

Mine started today...it's slated to be done on Wednesday and released for transit and should be here sometime next week...

I checked on mine last week and it was bucked, so they had all the parts and it was ready to be built...I'll check in the morning to see if is actually being built or not.

Have tried the automated portion of the 1-800 many times. Does not work with U53 body code.

Yep, U53 here.

Skully, 1-800-962-3746 is the number. You need the body code, 5 didgit dealer # and the order #.

Back in my day...

... we weren't given build dates and we had no fancy 1-800 number to call to check progress and make sure everything was all right.

Nope, back then, you did the deed and you waited. Sure my wife got all sort of uncomfortable as the time slowly came and we both awaited the arrival of our new wonder. We never really knew when it would happen. It always seemed to take months and months, and just when you didn't think you could wait anymore then it happened. Then, the wonders of delivery. Yeah that was the painful part, especially seeing all you had to give to get that little baby in your hand, but once you have her, once you can see her up close the waiting and the pain was always worth it.

You guys today don't know what it was like.

I can just see you guys pacing back and forth.

TJR

Only once before did I order a car (a camaro), and now I remember why I never wanted to do it again. But as you say, it is nice when it finally does come. Sometimes you tend to get buyers regret when waiting though and seeing other options out there.

What are talking about TJR, I have five kids and waiting for them fit that same exact descipion. The only difference is I didn't get to have the fun making my ST that I had making babies.;)

I don't know weather or not it is on the invoice. I didn't get any paperwork. I just asked the dealer for it. And this is my first time to order a vehicle; plus I am building a house right now that will be done in Dec. God, waiting sucks. I will be ordering a Z06 come July 15 and that is really going to suck.

Nope, back then, you did the deed and you waited. Sure my wife got all sort of uncomfortable as the time slowly came and we both awaited the arrival of our new wonder. We never really knew when it would happen. It always seemed to take months and months, and just when you didn't think you could wait anymore then it happened. Then, the wonders of delivery. Yeah that was the painful part, especially seeing all you had to give to get that little baby in your hand, but once you have her, once you can see her up close the waiting and the pain was always worth it.

I was gonna say, did anybody besides me catch this? :lol:

Thanks. Are they on my invoice or do I need to get them from the dealer?

Skully, the Dealer# and the Order# are both on the Vehicle Order Confirmation screen. As well as the A/Z and D/X Plan pricing. Your dealer should have given you a copy of this.

Latest posts