cell phones

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan gelb

Reaction score
well seeing as more are looking for used phones

i have a deal or atleast i think so i have 4 phones we no

longer use,1 nokia-voicestream,1 nokia-att,1-samsung flip-att,and 1 motorola flip camera-att

pic in library.

im thinking hows about free for any member in florida willing to give me a

hand swapping out shocks.

i believe i have all needed tools,jack,wrenches,sockets,ect.

Dan,

I hope your going to install the heavy duty sway bar on the back end while your changing the shocks, this is the time to do it. I think this is one of the best improvements there is for the Sport trac. I installed one on my 2001, and WOW what a handling difference. I would volunteer to help you, but i'm located in Penna. Look at the projects section for sway bar installation, it is a helpful source for the shocks, along with the sway bar....Good Luck

I am running a "PhoneRaiser" for my youth group. I am the youth director at Hogan Baptist Church in Jacksonville,Fl. We are collecting old cell phones and ink-jet cartridges to help raise money for camp. If you want, i would love to get them to help with our cause. I would take any "retired" cell phones that anyone wants to donate! You can e-mail me at [email protected] for further info if you can help.

Jamie Stevenson

S.W.A.T. Youth Director

Spiritual Warfare Attack Team

Hogan Baptist Church

Latest posts