Clearwater '07 - Florida Sport Trac Meet - COORDINATOR WANTED

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh Langel

Reaction score
Okay, so I don't have a Sport Trac anymore, but I wanted to try and get things rolling for those who do and live in Florida.

A couple years ago I hosted the 2nd Annual Clearwater, FL Meet - it was a blast! I hate to see everyone skip out another year since I won't beable to coordinate it, so I was hoping someone here can.

Is there anyone in the area or Clearwater that would like to coordinate this? We had 2 great years and I would hate for it to stop there!

Thanks,

Josh

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
How far is clear water from West Palm.. Like an hour or so right? I might be able to come this for a day.

JK II---

First thing you need to do is go to 7-11 and buy a map of Florida... :D

Then you'll realize WPB is on the Atlantic coast and Clearwater is on the Gulf coast and they are about four hours apart (depending on the maniac behind the wheel, Florida road construction, and whether anyone decides to get themselves killed on Hwy 60 that day):wacko:

Josh...

I really don't have time to help like I have in years past, but I sure hope something happens. I'd like to do another C. FL meet this year sometime, but my work travel has nearly tripled, plus who knows what Ma Nature will bring us for the storm season this year!

Good luck and keep me posted!

Mark

i will be in sarasota and hernando in feb. not with the s/t, flying down to visit and check out my house under construction. will be interested in attending with my rental ! :D

I am a new S/T owner I would like to help In some way to get this meet up and running . I live in land o lakes (35mi) I work in Clearwater 5 and some times 6 days a week so i can make a some extra trips if needed . let me know how i can help .THANKS!!

Clearwater Beach has been our family vacation spot for many years, even back in the old Clearwater Beach Hotel hayday. Please let us know if this gets up and running. I/we will definitely plan on attending (just a quick 12 hour drive from here). I'm not sure if I would be any help from here but if there's anything I might be able to do to help planning, please let me know.

Chet....Traxi Driver

I haven't been keeping up with the site in a few months, but I would be in for another Clearwater meet. Last year was fun sitting at the dealership, but taking pics at the beach was even better. Try and give as much heads up as possible, so that those of us that aren't on here everyday have enough warning.

The only way for this to happen is for someone to coordinate this. Anyone up for the job?

Last edited by a moderator:
Resurrection? Just got an ST a couple months ago. And what do you know - I live in Clearwater. I might be interested in resurrection of this annual event. Who has been to one here that can clue me in and let me know where is it usually held and how big of an attendance it draws. I might step up to the plate to coordinate this event. I have never been to one so a little advise would help.