Clunking in front end? Now w/Photos!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered the ES bushings from RockAuto (already have and keeping the Moog hardware but their bushings didn't last a year) and got two sets just in case. Got them on closeout for under $10 for all.

:banana:

@swshawaii - I checked the Advance Auto "Driveworks" links that I show in the pictures above and they are the larger 7/16" size. As far as the color of the bushings it is meaningless because colorants for rubber compounds can vary as my Father was in the Plastics/Rubber business and blended raw materials. The specs describe them having polyurethane bushings. These are the same as the 'Moog' brand.

Believe me, I don't normally 'cheap out' on parts as I'm a religious Motorcraft buyer but I won't be sucked in by companies like Moog which has everyone duped because they not outsource their parts from outside the US. The "Driveworks" brand has a very solid look in hand and cost me $10.39/ea. by going online and using the 20% code that AA has in their website banner most all of the time. During checkout you can specify 'Store Pickup'. With tax it comes to $11.01 ea.