compass and thermometer

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed Fenwick

Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V6 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
1st Gen Owner
Aloha guys, the compass and thermometer went out the other day, 2002 ST. Maybe a fuse but my book doesn't say which fuse it is. If not a fuse, what to look for next?

Thanks and God bless Ed

mine went out too awile ago too. Instead of messing with it i just went to the junkyard and got one for $.99. cant beat it:supercool:

.99 wow, I don't think that anything goes for.99C here. I think that I will look into fixing mine. Ya'll don't think it I'd a fuse huh?

Tks. God bless Ed

Mine went out and I have a sunroof and had to pull the trim piece back that holds the ceiling up to access the roof console. a lotta sticky glue behind that trim piece. :fire:

Ed,

Before you start making repairs, check the "Mode" switch. Mine when out for several months, and I thought mine had failed too, however I happened to press the "Mode" button and it came back on and cycled through the various displays until it returned to the display I wanted.

I don't know how or why the Mode button got out of sync, but it did???

So, first start your engine, and then start pressing the mode button and see if it does not start to display. If that does not work, then you may need to make repairs or replace the unit.

...Rich

Thanks guys, I'll pull it apart and look. Alex, God bless you that is the nicest thing anyone has ever offered. Ed

Latest posts