Cost of 07 v8 4x4 ltd

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good point. Speaking of which, I'm waiting to see what September brings. Hope the new ST arrives in Sept. So, in reality, invoice minus ~$1500-$2000 given current incentives.

Correct, Cap'n Pauly. :cool:

(PS. I saw a chrome pkg on a regular 07 ST Explorer - just chrome on wheels, rails, step bars, and mirror skull caps. Oh yeah, and the grille. :cool: )

If it was sunny, I hope you were wearing good sunglasses when you looked at an ST with a chrome package. You could get hurt with all that chrome. :lol: I hope that option comes with really dark shades! :cool:

Yeah, I'm completely DILATED now! It's right outside my cube window!

Yep, got my glasses: :cool:

I payed $2000 under MSRP and got a heck of a deal on my '02 ST. Guess what? I got a fever. And the only prescription is......

Rick - yes, you get most incentives. I say most, because I think the fineprint says the $500 military appreciation incentive is not supposed to be good with the plans.

Pat - I've held off the fever as long as I could. It didn't go away. The order is in. :D

no 4wd here, but my ST LTD w/convience pkg, bed cover(hate spelling toonnewueua), bed extender,V8, limited electronics package??? was $28,190 on the X-plan with the incentive of $1500back and financing through Ford @1.9% for 4 yrs. Let me know if I paid too much, guys,,,,,,,,,later, Mark

Bought mine with x-plan and got the 1000 rebate. I could not get the 500 military cash, nor use the extra 1000 off on the rebate with a "coupon" Ford sent me (small print--not eligable with x-plan). I tried negiotainf on the price and by the time all the dealer fees were added in and couplons/customer cash was used, x-plan came out lower for me. Paid $32,600 for mine with everything except the adjustable pedals, heated windshield, and it had the basic radio...

Sticker on my ST was 34355-

Got the dealer down to 31829-

Got a $500 bonus cash and the 4.9% apr, worked out better than the $1000 cash back

They were also very generous on my trade in on my '02 Expedition-got $500 more than I was hoping to get:D

I bought the Limited 4x4 V8 with these options:

Audiophile Sound System - AM/FM 6-CD/MP3 Player In-Dash Changer w/Subwoofer

Two-Tone Leather-Trimmed, Heated Front Sport Buckets Seats

Class III/IV Trailer Tow

Black Roof Rail Crossbars

SDARS - Satellite Digital Audio Receiver System

Power Moonroof

Hard Tonneau Cover

Just got back from vacation in NC with it and I AM IN :wub:

It does however run down the road a little fast.....rides so smooth, I didn't realize just how fast I was going until I ran through radar :(

It was amazing how many ST's I saw in NC, I don't see many at all here in Richmond, wonder what the difference is?!

Rick,

I didn't keep track of mileage, but the average MPG that is registering on my display is 15.8. Don't know how accurate that is since I only have 800 miles on the truck so far.

That price was pre-tax, dealer fees, etc.