Crazy ST conversion

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was surfing the net and look what i've found. It could be a project for someone. What do you think? Check this out.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Must be great on gas. Someone had alot of time and money to waste.

Not my cup of tea but to each his own. Lambo and gullwing door conversions are ridiculous IMO.

If it had normal doors and was lowered to a semi stock height I'd think it was pretty cool........ but as long as the owner is happy, I'm thrilled!:huh:

This is an ElCamino (sic sic!) that an ex-coworker did similarly. Not bad. Pulled a 5th wheel car trailer with it they said.

38c0b636f9259fc5b623c20aba9f4d8d.jpg

2b3ede9b860df233d6cc39e3870f16b5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
uhm..he took the entire back bumper off..

and the painted OEM rims on the front wheels really caps off the look. :wacko:

There was a post with this ST's pics posted of just the rear, i think, it was couple of months ago. I love the front, hate the rear though.:cool::lol:

Without a .50 cal in the back or one of those boss spear guns from mad max in the back, it looks pointless.

Reminds me of a conversation I had with my wife recently... trucks look great when they're new or in good shape, but the benefit comes in when they start looking like crap, you just rip off the doors, bolt on some diamond plate over the rusted areas, put some big @$$ tires and a lift on them, spray paint them flat black all over, and its like you have a new truck with "rugged" styling. Oh yeah, and a .50 cal in the back.

IF that still has the original 4.0 V6 in it, and the original 5 spd automatic, wouldnt that dually setup put quite a bit of stress on the drive train?

Latest posts