daytona 500

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who will and who I want are polar opposites.

Who will? Probably Dale Jr. (just threw up in my mouth a little bit).

Who do I want? First off, no one in the Hendrick camp except Mears. None of the "cross-overs" like Montoya. Preferably a Ford or Dodge. Pick from any of the following:

Kenseth

Kahne

Biffle

Edwards

Jarrett (yes, I know Toy-Yoda)

Martin (yes, I know Chevy.... traitor)

To see "The Big One" wipe out the 48, 24, 88, and 20 would be awesome. Especially if it was the first lap.:D

R, out of your list I like Martin, Kahn, Kenseth. Jarrett too

I hope Mark Martin especially wins..he deserves more than just a Daytona 500 win, I hope most of all he get the cup this year..

Hendrick all the way baby oh yeah i will be watching and drinking beer and eatin wings havin a blast lets go 48 ,24,88 sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppp

Thats what i talkin about

wHOOOOOOooooooo

Keith

I'm for anybody in a Ford but my preference would be Kenseth first and Edwards second. Having said that, I expect it will be a Hendricks car or maybe a Gibbs Yoda. Mikey might even pull another one off. I just don't think the Ford's have the kahunas on the plate tracks. Plate racing isn't real racing anyway. Just a bunch of 400hp sleds running around in packs waiting for somebody to screw up or blow a tire sending half the field spinning all over hell. NASCAR at its finest. :rolleyes::D

It's not just to get drunk? Wait....what?!?

You know, I've never seen the word "kahunas" used as a euphemism like that......struck me as weird.

kyle busch, im not a big fan of his brother but i respect his driving ability.

i have never seen anyone so sideways in so many races and still

keep the car going straight.

that kid has a boat load of talent.

Mark Martin (I hope! It sure is past his time!)

Dale Earnhart Jr. (Just to tick off his mother :) )

Jeff Gordon (like him or hate him, he WILL be in there...)

Jimmie Johnson (he's fast)

Tony Stewart(if he can keep from running into someone on purpose)

Latest posts