DOUBLE CHECK THOSE RECEIPTS

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob moore 2

Reaction score
Just finished up some shopping and when i got home noticed that the advertised prices wasnt what ended up on the receipt. Look like i overpaid about $50. Back to walmart i go.

I have had more mistakes made at the checkout at "walmart", than any other store. The clerks and the other people in line, get pissed at me when I take time to check the reciept or ask the clerk to scan my puchases where I can see what rings up..but I dont care how pissed they get...I choose not to make that trip back..Its my money...:eek:

I no longer shop at Walmart due to the numerous screw ups I have had there. The worst was that they kept giving me back the wrong pictures when I was having them developed there. I wrote the manager a letter explaining the problem and had no reply. The last time it happened I told the employee I was sick of this because it was happening continously and they asked me "then why do you keep coming back?" So that was the final straw, I now refuse to even go into a Walmart store.

Yeah, Wal*Mart has messed up pricing with me too, although I normally catch it when it is rang (rung?) up. It has only happened maybe three times, and all three the problem was sorted out quickly without anyone getting upset, other then those waiting in line behind me.

The evil empire Wal-Mart! I refuse to shop there. I heard on the news they are being fined for some environmental stuff in Cali?

Here is what I read...

A California jury today awarded $172 million to thousands of employees at Wal-Mart Stores Inc. who claimed they were illegally denied lunch breaks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts