Drivers Window Regulator

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregory andonian

Reaction score
Well, took ma shopping yesterday and noticed the window was out of the track and on the outside of the door. Hope I'm not in the wrong in stating, that in the Rochester/Troy/Royal Oak area of Michigan; I use Jake's Automotive. Went there out of the blue yesterday. Waited a long while, while the supplier got the part to the dealer and they deliver it to Jakes. Once it came, they worked past closing time, to get my ST done; the owner was there and took time to talk to me, not just as a customer, but as a person. I've been using them, for 2 years now. They let me know up front, what I can expect as the worst case scenario, both price and repair wise; but have had no surprises or outrageous costs to me. Hope I put this, in the right category.

Always nice to hear of a good garage. Unfortunately, there are plenty out there that are not.

Sometimes it is not about money as much as it is about being treated like a real person..

I hear ya, Coastie. I've admitted many times here, to my extreme limitations on mechanical knowledge and Jake's, just like the great members here; treat me like a person and explain things, so I can understand.:)