DVD player

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Tollison 3

Reaction score
I have been thinking about buying a DVD player from this guy at work for my ST and was wondering if anyone had just the DVD player hooked up to the factory radio. If so, how did you do it.

I am in the process of finishing the install of a DVD player in my Trac. I chose two 7 inch LCDs in the headrests, one 5 inch in the visor, and a vertically mounted DVD in the armrest console. I am connecting the audio to the factory radio via a hard-wired FM modulator. This connects in-line with the antenna and disconnects it when you send a signal to it. The wireless modulators are subject to interference and tend to distort the sound.

I will probably post a few pictures when I finish it this week.

Can you tell me more about your vertically mounted monitor in the armrest console? I want to build in a monitor between the seats the folds up (like an airplane tray) with touch screen/gps/dvd.

Kyle, How does your nav system work Ie, dvds or is it already loaded. Also how much (if you don't mind) and how difficult was it to install. Don

Latest posts