factory pioneer 6disk

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Lamb

Reaction score
going to put it up on ebay pretty soon saw one go for over 150 so why not its just collecting dust now, so if anyones interested shoot me an offer or will also consider maybe a trade WHY, also its in great condition can take pics if needed

thanks

brian

cf9735134afb842684f402bb835b91c1.jpg

heres a pic

Yes, I am interested in selling your indash deck, just what I am looking for.

Let me know price you want if you are selling because I am really interested.

I come out to Surrey to visit my parents once or twice a year too so let me know.

thx

Mel

(Winnipeg)

Do you want to sell the factory box with the amp? I have the same one but with a aftermarket amp and it is restricting my power.

I am interested in the head unit, factory sub + amp, rear wiring harness and front two-way door speakers from your Trac.

Let me know if you have them still and how much shipped via Canada Post to Ontario Postal Code N7A 4A9.

THANKS!

John.

:)

Just an FYI, I have an 04 w/ Audiophile system, and there is nowhere to insert the shipping bracket. At one point, somebody didn't know any better and turned it upside down but I tested it right away and it worked. Not at all a testament that it is okay to invert this headunit but like I said, I see no slots where the shipping bracket I have seen can possible be inserted. Maybe it is not required in late models?

I should've gotten the model number off of it but it's currently reinstalled until I can get my newly acquired 'Adrenalin' head unit wired correctly.

Latest posts