Factory Tonneau cover for sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

booger 02ST

Reaction score
Factory black hard tonneau cover off a 02 Sport Trac with 45,000 miles on it

$600 OBO.

excellent condition,no scraps,scratches,or anything wrong with it, i would keep it ,but i had my tailgate stolen and this is the only way i can pay for it.

i need a tail gate worse than the cover.

pics upon request~~i will ship it ,but buyer pays for all shipping.

located in Kansas City, Mo.

any questions, feel free to call 816-459-8128

Last edited by a moderator:
booger78z28,

Most people here will not pay more than about $300 for a used tonneau cover. They only cost $590 new if they come installed from the factory. I know the dealers try to charge you about $1100 to order one for you , but then nobody buys them at that price.

...Rich

i will get u a tailgate for the tonneau cover. fair trade? and i will pay for shipping if u do

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the heads up, i've seen them on ebay used for 500-600

jayson, if you can get me a black good shape tailgate, we might be able to talk

I have a tail gate in red if you need one. Make offer. I will ship out same day for you as well. Hope this helps. It has one small ding which is not noticeable. I have a new one from a junk yard that I paid 260.00 for.

to prevent your tailgate from getting stolen, you can do two things:

1. Keep your tailgate locked. Installing an electric tailgate lock that connects to the existing electric door locks is the easiest way to keep the tailgate locked without having to go back there an use a key all the time.

2. The cheapes way is to install a 2" hose clamp on the passenger side tailgate hinge. That will require the would-be thief to remove the hose clamp before the tailgate can be removed. If you install the hose clamp screw so that it is in a very inconvenient position to access it. That will usually be enough to make the thief look elsewhere.

...Rich