Ford Edge website up

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nelson, not sure if the cheap natural light beer i drink is union made. if it is im done with it, and i will have to switch to a import beer !,lol.

tom, as far as nyc, please dont interput where i live as being anything like nyc. if i had to live there , the gun comes out and i put a bullet in my head. its a nice place to visit once or twice a year, but thats it.

i like looking out my back window and seeing nothing but woods and deer.

well either way the beer offer is still out there ( nelson , your invited as well ! ) :D

if it is im done with it, and i will have to switch to a import beer !,lol.

Most beer is union made. If you want to avoid union made beer, get Taj Mahal beer. Made in India and it will cost you a bundle.

Tom

Caymen said:
Who is the first person to throw mud? I hate to bring it to your attention, but it was you. In case you forgot.

I guess "Moron-o" comment wasn't mud slinging?

Whether it was meant at Gary or not, I assume when Gary says "dont shoot me , but i would take the a nissan murano", and you follow up with the "Moron" quib, even if not meant towards him, we can all see how things go down hill from there...right?

Don't want nuttin', don't start nuttin'!

BTW, it was a nice photo at the top of the thread, regardless. Looks nice.

TJR

TJR,

Try reading a quote from a latter post. I just came home from shopping for a new vehicle for my wife. Looks like she is geting a brand spanking new Mercury Marine-er.

I have pet names for all vehicles. Some I am unable to say in public. Ford is not exempt. The Ford Escape is know, to me, as the Ford Escrape. The Focus is known as the Fu@#us. Murano is known a Moron-o. A Tacoma is known as a Toy Taco.

Tp,

Caymen,

No need to read further down the thread at posturing as you yourself stated that Gary drew first blood. However, your first post in reply to his, regardless it's meaning, intention or later posturing drew first blood, arguably.

This thread was old by the time I read it, and when I read your first post I KNEW there was going to be a catfight, and there was. Then I skipped to the end of the thread and saw you pointing the finger at him saying "you started it!".

It's all 2nd grade crap. Kinda like calling other brands or sports teams you don't like "degrading" names. It's all fun, but then again, teasing the red-headed kid on the schoolyard by singing "Red on the head like the..." is all fun too...when you're seven.

The morale...be nice from the start and if you aren't, don't be surprised if someone pi$$es in your Cheerios.

Congrats on the Mariner. Baby to the Mountaineer.

Last edited by a moderator:
re: Ford Edge website up by Caymen,11/27/2006 11:39 CT

TJR,

Try reading a quote from a latter post. I just came home from shopping for a new vehicle for my wife. Looks like she is geting a brand spanking new Mercury Marine-er.

Wasn't the Mariner voted as the ugliest vehicle in the universe?